What we offer
Integrity stands behind everything we do: our dealings with translators and customers, our attitude and commitment to quality and teamwork, and our fair reward of those who consistently uphold the high standards we expect and deliver.
- A permanent place in our team as an employee or freelancer
- Attractive remuneration with a long-term perspective
- A friendly and open working environment based on partnership
- Flexible working arrangements
Our internal quality assurance process underpins our commitment to excellent results. Your main responsibilities will comprise the editing of articles we have translated for company and staff magazines, press releases, intranet and internet content, brochures, annual reports and trade-fair and exhibition presentations. You will also be entrusted with translation assignments for these image-sensitive media.
You are an English native level speaker with an excellent command of at least German and French. In addition to a formal language degree, or equivalent experience in a multilingual commercial setting, you possess an excellent general understanding of industry and business.
- You have proven skills as a good writer and researcher.
- You are a cooperative, friendly team player and comfortable engaging in frequent, direct contact with customers.
- You are motivated to join us by the ambition to employ your talent for writing in a cross-cultural environment devoted to international communication and advertising in English.
You should be able to present us with translations from your work in the topics and media mentioned above. Please take the time to find out more about us by looking at our website www.bviw.com before submitting your application to email@example.com. No applications by post please.